Re: Question on GIMPLE semantics and EH

    I don't suppose F36b has DECL_ARTIFICIAL set?  If it does, then
    that would explain the mistake -- the gimplifier thinks it
    already *is* a temporary.

I can confirm that not setting it fixes this ACATS test and a few others.

The only remaining failures are three tests involving tasking.

Of course, this doesn't mean we're "done" since I have a number of
kludges in my tree to work around bugs that I'm awaiting resolution on,
but we're getting much closer ..