Re: Two problems with gimplify_init_constructor

    > Actually, I meant suppress the clearing operation in the readonly case.

    Then no, we can't do that.

Why?  Isn't it just an optimization?  It certainly is in this case?
(Actually, it won't get done at all if elements are counted right.  Changing
that will "fix" this bug, but will really make it latent.)

    We should be suppressing whatever we have to suppress to get
    that damned RTX_UNCHANGING_P bit off.

We can't, though.  In this case, the LHS is an INDIRECT_REF whose type is
a record with a field that's readonly.  When you have a readony field,
it'll be read with /u, so a store to the entire object needs /u and that's
the problem.  So if we *could* somehow get it off, we'd have another problem.

    I swear I'm gonna rip it out one of these days...

That time is indeed coming closer and closer ...