Re: CVS server flakiness?

On Aug 4, 2004, at 7:09 PM, Ziemowit Laski wrote:

zlaski@yuki:gcc> cat CVS/Root
:ext:zlaski@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/gcc
zlaski@yuki:gcc> cat CVS/Repository
/cvs/gcc/gcc
zlaski@yuki:gcc> cvs status ChangeLog
cvs [status aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

All this on a trusty Mac OS X 10.3.4 system. On a possibly related note, I've been seeing
'Protocol error: too many arguments' messages when doing large commits to the objc-improvements-branch;
the workaround seems to be to commit stuff piecemeal.

Has anyone else seen any of this?

Actually it sounds like sshd was just restarted and it works for me now.

-- Pinski