how to disable fixincl compiling and call

Hi to all,
know someone how to disable fininc compiling and call from gcc make phase ?

I stay to build a sh-coff compilator with cygwin gcc-3.3.1 using
-mno-cygwin.
What I would is to obtain a Hitachi sh-coff tool chain compiled in W32
native
code using cygwin gcc compilator and -mno-cyging option. For binutils all
work fine and I've obtained all tools which don't use cygwin1.dll library
but
only win32 libraries.

I've already resolved collect2 problem modifing using this batch:

#!/bin/sh
#
# Mingw doesn't support collect2 i.e. it is not ported to mingw yet.
# Therefore set the USE_COLLECT2 variable to null in gcc/Makefile.in
cd gcc-3.3.2/gcc
echo "Remove collect2 from gcc/Makefile...(3)"
sed 's/USE_COLLECT2\ =\ collect2$(exeext)/USE_COLLECT2=/' Makefile.in >
Makefile.in.out
mv -f Makefile.in Makefile.in.original
mv -f Makefile.in.out Makefile.in

In this way I don't use the collect2.

But when I try to compile I obtain errors also in fixincl.c (some reasons
found in collect2.c).

I have this configuration:

host/target = i686-pc-cygwing (with -mno-cygwin option)
target = sh-coff (or sh-elf)
lib = newlib

so in theory I don't need of fixinc matter....

thank you very much