Re: Binary Bitwise operators with higher precedence.

Since you are looking for reactions, mine is that these
new operators are kludgy and redundant. I definitely
would recommend against this proposal. I see no big
problem with the parentheses. They do not significantly
intefere with readability, which for me is the main
issue. In fact I think relying on precedence for other
than very familiar operators is a mistake. So if these
operators *were* introduced, my coding standard would be
to require parenthesization for them in any case.