Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1

Daniel Berlin writes...

> <sarcasm>
> Maybe we ought to put it in legalese or projectmanagerese terms, so
> that the LSB can understand it.
> </sarcasm>

The LSB is a Free(Libre) and Open Source Software project. We are working
hard to solve problems that are important to users and the adoption of
FLOSS in general. Many of these problems are ones that have been ignored by
upstream authors because they a hard and not glamorous to work on. We
answer to the community, system developers, application developers, users,
everybody. If you have issues with the way things are being run we invite
your detailed feedback and participation on our open mailing lists, open
source code repository, open and documented processes, open conference
calls and open elections.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux and Open Source Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard