Re: Ada bootstrap failure due to loop optimization and builtin_stack_alloc

    Kenner, I am growing very tired of your reluctance to use a proper
    mailer.  Given the high volume of mail on the gcc lists, it is almost
    impossible to keep track of discussions that you take part of.  Please
    upgrade your mail program!

I'm working on trying to find the sources for it so I can do just that.
We had it at one point on a CD in a machine in Europe, but before I could
get it off the machine, somebody stole the machine!

We're looking again ..