Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1

anderson@freestandards.org writes...

> It would not be possible to release an LSB aligned with gcc 3.4 at this
> time as it does not meet the rest of our release criteria, which can be
> found on our website at http://www.linuxbase.org/futures/criteria/index.html.

We're tracking the status of both the v5 and v6 ABIs wrt these criteria at,

http://www.linuxbase.org/futures/candidates/c++/
http://www.linuxbase.org/futures/candidates/c++v6/

The main thing holding up the v6 ABI is adoption by the distros.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux and Open Source Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard