Re: Ada bootstrap failure due to loop optimization and builtin_stack_alloc

Hello,

>     What is the preferred way?  Or is there some other option I don't see?
>
> Also look at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-07/msg01152.html
>
> Diego said he was going to look at that today, but it may be related
> to this issue because it's also due to not making a VUSE for an
> ADDR_EXPR (this time not a VLA).

I don't quite understand what should be a problem there.  Unless some
statement in the example has some hideous semantics I do not understand, the
elements to T.7[whatever] are not really accessed in that piece of dump;
just the address of the array is taken and the pointer is casted to some
different type.  So unless T.10_29 is later dereferenced, I do not see
a problem.

Zdenek