This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Ada bootstrap failure due to alias analysis


This popped up some time in the last week or so.

It'll be nice once Ada is working well enough so that it can be tested
when patches are put in: it's very much been "one step forward and
two backwards" ...

stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -c -g -O2
-gnatpg -gnata -I- -I. -Iada -I/gcc/gcc/gcc-head/gcc/ada /gcc/gcc/gcc-head/gcc/a
da/sem_prag.adb -o ada/sem_prag.o
/gcc/gcc/gcc-head/gcc/ada/sem_prag.adb: In function `Sem_Prag.Analyze_Pragma':
/gcc/gcc/gcc-head/gcc/ada/sem_prag.adb:234: error: Non-addressable variable insi
de an alias set.
.GLOBAL_VAR, UID 2986, is an alias tag, is static, call clobbered, default def:
.GLOBAL_VAR_7682
TMT.6128, UID 2978, is global, call clobbered, may aliases: { .GLOBAL_VAR }
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 5.03h (20040722) (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) GCC error:                   |
| verify_flow_insensitive_alias_info failed.                               |


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]