This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Source of Ada bootstrap failure on x86
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 04 07:41:23 EDT
- Subject: Re: Source of Ada bootstrap failure on x86
Yep. There are two occurrences in this function. With the following,
I can bootstrap C and Ada on x86.
I think you also need to remove the similar call in emit_single_push_insn.
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.5.0 20040722 (experimental) (i686-pc-linux-gnu) GCC error: |
| in set_level, at tree-ssa-loop-im.c:460 |
| Error detected at i-cobol.adb:1026:1 |
Yup. That's a target-independent tree loop optimizer problem that I reported
last week. Zdenek said he'd look at it next week: in the meantime, I've
disabled the loop optimizations in my tree so I can proceed.