This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap status
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: charlet at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 04 06:40:57 EDT
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap status
AFAICS, it's *not* a miscompilation: it is failing using the stage1
compiler, which is the first compiler using tree-ssa for Ada, so it's
clearly related to ssa, but to me, it's not a miscompilation (since it
would mean the base compiler is broken, which is not hte case):
No, you don't have his latest change. I get what he gets, but can't find
a working GDB to see where it's blowing up.