This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap status
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:41:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap status
- References: <10407210238.AA09790@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 10:38:37PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> With what? BOOTCFLAGS=-m32? Is that the same as x86 native?
> What's the GDB story if I do that?
It should Just Work.