This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ada bootstrap status
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: charlet at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 04 22:11:28 EDT
- Subject: Ada bootstrap status
I can bootstrap just fine with essentially the current tree on x86-64,
so whatever the miscompilation you're seeing is, it's at least somewhat
target-specific. (I say "essentially" since I have some changes I'm testing
in my tree, but I don't see how they can fix code generation problems.)
So I can't help with that failure.
Arno: can you see where it's blowing up and if it's an obvious miscompilation?