Re: Build/bootstrap failure on x86_64-linux

Steven Bosscher wrote:

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 07:00, Mark Mitchell wrote:

Andrew Pinski wrote:

This definetly looks like the wrong patch.
This is against EDG :).

Indeed.  I hate it when my mail client isn't on the same machine as the
file I'm trying to attach.

Here it is again.

Your patch is Just Fine, but your first checkin was not (and you
did not notice when you reverted it, you must have something else
on your mind).

I think it could just be that I am dumb.

Look at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2004-07/msg01006.html:
The ChangeLog has entries for cp-tree.h, class.c, method.c, search.c.
The checking has paches for cp-tree.h, class.c, method.c!
The patch you sent me _does_ have a search.c hunk.

And so it should.

I have now recommitted the patch, and I thank you very much for your help.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC