WITH_SIZE_EXPR

I've been thinking about this a bit and wonder what your plans are for it.
I can easily see it being generalized.

For example, if it's added as a handled_components_p, then we can eliminate
the element size field of ARRAY_REF.

Secondly, we could consider no longer transforming variable-sized things
to builtin memset, memcpy, and memcmp since we now have a place to
explicitly record the size to use.  This would both save memory and simplify
things, for example allowing the representation of a function returning
a variable-size object, which we currently can't represent.

What are your thoughts?