This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Is this a bug?



I am compiling gcc 3.4.1 on Sun Solaris using NetBSD Packages Collection (pkgsrc) framework and I am getting the following Error Results. It appears that the ansi.h header cannot be found. I have searched my whole file system looking for it and I can't find it?


----------------------------------
In file included from /global/lunadg/d01/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc34/work/gcc-3.4.1-20040625/gcc/tsystem.h:44,
from /global/lunadg/d01/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc34/work/gcc-3.4.1-20040625/gcc/crtstuff.c:62:
./include/stddef.h:57:26: machine/ansi.h: No such file or directory
gmake[2]: *** [crtbegin.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/global/lunadg/d01/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc34/work/obj/gcc'
gmake[1]: *** [stage1_build] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/global/lunadg/d01/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc34/work/obj/gcc'
gmake: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
*** Error code 2


Stop.
bmake: stopped in /global/lunadg/d01/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc34
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /global/lunadg/d01/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc34
$
--------------------------------------

I found this message the appears to be the same problem I am having.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-01/msg01408.html

Any ideas how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Troy

--
Troy Simpson
  Applications Analyst/Programmer, OCPDBA, MCSE, SCSA
North Carolina State University Libraries
Campus Box 7111 | Raleigh | North Carolina
ph.919.515.3855 | fax.919.513.3330
E-mail: Troy_Simpson@ncsu.edu


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]