This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can't build ada/ada.ads in gcc-3.4.1 for sparc64-linux: stage1/xgcc Bus error
- From: Christian Joensson <christian at j-son dot org>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"Tom 'spot' Callaway" <tcallawa at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:23:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Can't build ada/ada.ads in gcc-3.4.1 for sparc64-linux: stage1/xgcc Bus error
- References: <20040714050949.GA3041@pentium3.j-son.org> <200407140915.03819.ebotcazou@libertysurf.fr>
On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 09:16:18AM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > the installed gcc-3.3.3-3 has the accompanying gnat components
> > installed, that is, gcc-gnat-3.3.3-3 and libgnat-3.3.3-3.
>
> It's a 32-bit compiler and you're trying to build the 64-bit compiler with
> -m64, right?
uhm, well, this is tricky, right? From your comment, I suspect I need
a 64-bit libgnat too, in the same way there is a 64-bit libgcc (and
actually for libstdc++ as well when compiling 64-bit C++ things).
However, is 64-bit Ada possible in gcc-3.4.1?
I'll have a look with spot :)
Cheers,
/ChJ