Re: Converting GCC to compilation with C++

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Since, you have used a qualification here ("substantial"),
would you mind clarifying what you think is substantial
and what is not?

I would remove from my subset overloading, any kind of inheritance, virtual functions, and quite a bit more, but I suspect that's enough of a list for you not to be very fond of my subset :-)