This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why -fPIC stops some optimization?
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Denis Zaitsev <zzz at anda dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:27:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Why -fPIC stops some optimization?
- References: <20040709210230.C7162@natasha.ward.six>
Denis Zaitsev wrote:
I have met such a behaviour while compiling GLIBC for x86. A
construct which suffers looks like:
You failed to include a testcase. If you want someone to look at this,
you have to provide a testcase. If the testcase is more than a few
lines, it is probably better to file it into bugzilla
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com