This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Failure to bootstrap for trunk on i686-pc-linux-gnu


    How about posting the patch for others to comment before committing?
    
It's the obvious fix for the miscomparison, nothing more.  The issue I
was refering too isn't the patch itself, but the general issue of the
representation of the reference annotations, which I don't want to
address until I get thing working better.  Some recent changes have
broken Ada pretty badly and I want to get it working again and be able
to run full tests automatically before I commit anything other than
what I already have.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]