Re: Library version and C++ ABI information in Release Notes

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 09:17:36PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, David Edelsohn wrote:
> > When trying to look up information about C++ ABI and libstdc++
> > library major version numbers in various GCC releases, I noticed that this
> > is not mentioned in the Release Notes nor on the GCC website.
> >
> > What would be even nicer is a link to the appropriate mailinglist
> > discussion describing the change.
> >
> > Would it be possible to include this information in future Release
> > Notes and in the release changes page?
>
> I think this is an excellent suggestion.  In the future I'll watch out
> for ABI changing C++ patches and will link them from the respective
> changes.html page.  Janis, would you mind also keeping an eye on that? ;-)
>
> If the libstdc++ folks could provide as a pointer whenever the change
> the ABI, that would be great as well.

I have not been following this thread, but does any of this help:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/abi.html

?

--
AI.cpp:33241: warning: You wrote 'neurons.merge(solution1, solution2)",
AI.cpp:33241: you probably MEANT "neurons->merge(solution1, solution2)",