Disable libmudflap by default

I thought we agreed to disable libmudflap by default, perhaps exception on some small set of systems where it is known to work?

Having it on by default is the wrong choice, since it causes build failures unless people know to use --disable-libmudflap.

May I check in the obvious patch to flip the default? People can then add back the known-working platforms, if it's considered that we all build it all the time.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC