This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: undefined symbol _Rb_tree_decrement... using gcc-3.4.0?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dank at kegel dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 21:31:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: undefined symbol _Rb_tree_decrement... using gcc-3.4.0?
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
For the record...
>In function `__gnu_norm::list<_retrieve_src,std::allocator<_retrieve_src>
> Anyone know what might cause this kind of error?
I don't know what caused this error in your case, but the only way you'd
get symbols like this (ie anything in namespace __gnu_norm or
__gnu_debug) is to use the debug mode of libstdc++.
I'm not quite sure why you'd have undefined symbols though.