Signature verification problem...

Dear GCC team,
	         the files available from your FTP
site and its mirrors have signatures, but how
can I verify them?  Unfortunately my real machine
(with PGP, &c.) is currently not connected, and
I am ferrying files around with a USB key to and
from an Internet-connected machine (not mine,
Windows XP, nothing very useful on it...).
I transfer files by USB key!
   Is there a place where I can find the public
key used for signing the files?  Or am I doing
something utterly silly?
				Yours feeling unhelped,

						Bernard Leak.