Re: Ada & JGNAT

Laurent GUERBY wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to add JGNAT sources to the GCC CVS repository?
Even if they don't compile, that would be a possible good starting
point for reviving development (for A# too).

Laurent

Presumably we would need to find a maintainer before this would make sense (we at AdaCore are unfortunately unable to commit to maintaining this software).