This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SAVE_EXPRs still there at RTL-expansion time?
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 01:13:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: SAVE_EXPRs still there at RTL-expansion time?
- References: <email@example.com> <20040702163452.GA7614@redhat.com>
I have a patch in testing that expunges most of the ugly bits
of SAVE_EXPRs. Removes the 2nd and 3rd arguments, gets rid of
a lot of the machinery to handle them at the rtl level.
Great. I wanted to do that, but it is obviously harder than I thought,
and I'm glad to hear this from you. Instead I'm tackling the removal of
the postincrement queue (patch ready, ChangeLog a bit boring to do
because it touches all over optabs.c and other files).