This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] MIPS, use trap instead of break to detect divide by zero
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:39:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] MIPS, use trap instead of break to detect divide by zero
- References: <40E3AE83.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford wrote:
> David Daney <email@example.com> writes:
>>+#define TARGET_HAS_TRAP (mips_isa > 1)
> There's already a macro for this: ISA_HAS_COND_TRAP. You should also
> adjust the length attribute of the division instruction.
Currently only integer division operations call mips_output_division()
and are the only ones effected. As far as I can see, there are no size
attributes defined for integer division on mips.md.