Re: GCC 3.4.1 RC1 available

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> I will work on reducing the size of the test case today and post
> a link to it within 24 hours.

Please file it directly within Bugzilla (http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla), thanks.
Notice that it might be a little too late to fix this kind of bugs: when a
prerelease is out, the codebase is mostly freezed. For the future, I suggest
you to file a bug report as soon as you find out about the bug, assuming that
you can provide at least a testcase (even if you don't have time to minimize
it, we can do that for you). Anyway, we will have a look at the bug when you
submit it.

Thanks
Giovanni Bajo