This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgcc2 exception clause inconsistent
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:11:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: libgcc2 exception clause inconsistent
- References: <7C48809D-C638-11D8-8464-000393941EE6@apple.com>
We have found it very helpful that the GNAT front end automatically
checks for inconsistent licensing (it checks that when you WITH
a unit -- roughtly equivalent to #include a header) that the licenses
are consistent. I guess anything equivalent for C or C++ would havce
to be done at link time and that's much messier.