This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap of 3.5 with --enable-intermodule
- From: Vaclav Haisman <V dot Haisman at sh dot cvut dot cz>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Vaclav Haisman <V dot Haisman at sh dot cvut dot cz>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:10:50 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap of 3.5 with --enable-intermodule
- References: <200406260829.i5Q8Tga00553@tin.geop.uc.edu>
Oh, I haven't noticed that thread. Nice to see somebody working on it.
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > Bootstrap with --enable-intermodule is broken for quite some time now. Are
> > there any intentions to fix it (*hint* *hint*)? It is rather nice feature and
> > it is shame that nobody is able to use it.
> Yes if you looked into why IMA was broken you would find that Zack was working
> on it. I am helping on getting it fixed also. There is a simple patch to Makefile.in
> you can do to make it stop working fully really add -combine to the end of the
> compile line and it will just fall on its face saying that IMA is temparary disabled.
> Andrew Pinski