Re: [RFC] type safe trees

Paolo Bonzini wrote:
    #else
    #include "expr_t.h"
    #endif
Why not feeding gengtype with the classes only, and have it produce a file with all the #include directives?

gengtype already scans all of the source to do its GTY magic. The idea of defining the nodes inline like this appeals to me more than having them off in some meta file elsewhere. If we do that, it is natural to make the generated C have the same scope and lifetime as the original class declaration. That way you know exactly where and when you can use the generated macros and structs.

nathan