[lno] 50% runtime performance regression since yesterday

Hi!

Between (not including)

2004-06-21  Zdenek Dvorak  <rakdver@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>

        PR rtl-optimization/16001
        * loop-iv.c (iv_number_of_iterations): Prevent copy propagation in
        niter_expr.

and (including)

2004-06-22  Dorit Naishlos <dorit@il.ibm.com>

        * tree-vectorizer.c (vect_create_data_ref): Fix setting of mem_tag.
        (vect_analyze_data_refs): Make sure we have a mem_tag.

You introduced a 50% runtime performance regression to lno.  lno is now
slightly worse than mainline with -O2 -funroll-loops on the tramp3d-v3
testcase while it was 50% better before.

May it be all the removal of CHREC nodes?  I don't know if this removes
any functionality, though.  But it seems to be the only patch not touching
exclusively the vectorizer (which I don't use).

Please get me back that performance!

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>