This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regressions on mainline\
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:44:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Regressions on mainline\
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200406212232.i5LMWQW20317@tin.geop.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
OK. Would you please make sure that the PR is marked for 3.5.0 and
XFAIL the test?
On the mainline, I'm seeing failures with stack-1.C, gcov-1.C, and warn7.C.
Since we have a policy of not checking things without running tests, and
yet I'm seeing these failures on multiple platforms, I'm perplexed as to
what has transpired.
Would someone please explain why these tests are failing and what is
being done to fix them?
stack-1.C is failing as there is stack overflow in the gimplifier, there
is a PR for this report and I thought it was xfailed. RTH is working on getting
this one fix by pulling some of the GENERICIFIER into the C++ front-end.
warn7.C looks to be a problem when to warn about a problem when a function isDoes anyone have a regression tracker that can pinpoint this one?
cloned, I do not know when this started happen.