This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regressions on mainline\
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>,Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:42:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Regressions on mainline\
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200406212232.i5LMWQW20317@tin.geop.uc.edu> <email@example.com>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
On Tuesday 22 June 2004 00:32, Andrew Pinski wrote:Diego, Jeff -- would one of you please take a look at these patches?
gcov-1.C is failing for mainly because the profiling stuff is not working
right on the mainline after tree-ssa was merged in, Jan is working on
There are also patches pending for profiling stuff, perhaps they help
(and perhaps not...). Unfortunately they've been ignored four times now :-(
We need to get these regressions hammered out of the mainline ASAP.