Posts regarding deleting the VAX form of GCC from the next series

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I am upset that the people who maintain the GCC compiler collection want to
kill the VAX port.

This in my mind is a Bad Thing. There is indeed a free simulator for it,
SIMH/vax. There are plenty of active machines out there, including those
that run NetBSD/vax. We should not delete this port from the GCC series, and
we should ressurrect the entire VAX series of ports going back to at least
GCC 3.2.3.

Yes ELF support is on its way, no timeline for it, that I know of, but I
think it might even be there.
Gregg C Levine chewbaccathewookie@att.net
"Dowp!"