This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: WITH_CLEANUP_EXPR oddity
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:29:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: WITH_CLEANUP_EXPR oddity
- References: <10406211124.AA25652@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 07:24:00AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Well, if we're going to go in that direction, how about going all the way
> and adding a flag saying that a node has been gimplified and ICE if we
> try again?
That'd be fine. I don't know that there's a bit available, but
perhaps you could enter the fully gimplified nodes in a hash table.