Visualization tools

Hello everybody!

My current task is an investigation of optimisation passes' product.
I'm telling about RTL dump. Compiling C-file of 50 lines produces 600-line RTL
dump. The big length of RTL-dump makes problems of recognizing it.
I think there are some more light ways to do this, for example using tools of
visualization of RTL graph.
Could anybody give me an advice what the ways are more preferable?

Thank you for your time.