This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to debug ssa optimizer
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 04 17:55:03 EDT
- Subject: Re: How to debug ssa optimizer
> Yup. But then if it falls through, verify_stmt will fail since the
> operand isn't valid. So, as I said, there are still some holes here.
Yes, but I think that abort is better than a much later wrong type abort.
Oh, sure, I agree with that. It's just that this hole may have to be
fixed some day.