This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to debug ssa optimizer
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 04 17:00:50 EDT
- Subject: Re: How to debug ssa optimizer
Ah yes, the "Fold *&B to B" case? Sure, I'd be happy with a check
added there that we don't return the wrong type.
Yup. But then if it falls through, verify_stmt will fail since the
operand isn't valid. So, as I said, there are still some holes here.