contributing to g++

Hello if you're interested I would like to contribute an STL style n-ary
tree container to GCC; I basically took your implementation of a red-black
tree and converted & modified it to n-ary tree. I've tried to keep the same
naming conventions as much as I possibly could have done, and conformed to
STL requirements for containers.