This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.1 Status Report
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hubicka at gcc dot gnu dot org,gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:51:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.1 Status Report
- References: <40D141D6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The observant among you have noticed that June 15th came and went
> without a release.
> However, I intend to create a prerelease in the very near future --
> perhaps as early as tomorrow. After that point, the branch will go
> slushy; I'll need to approve all patches.
> There are still 56 bugs targeted at 3.4.1; I plan to postpone nearly all
> to a later release.
> There are a few PRs that do look critical to me, including PR 14782,
> which refers to an unaligned access on PA, and PR 16026 which is a
> problem in assign_parms.
> There are are also a large number of unit-at-a-time and/or
> no-unit-at-a-time problems and discrepancies. Jan, you've still not
> made any notations on those PRs about whether or not you think they can
> be fixed. Gaby, you've not commented on 13560; I'd hoped you would try
I've just returned from the travels. I will work on these today.
> to fix that one, as the diagnostics maintainer.
> Mark Mitchell
> CodeSourcery, LLC