This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PROPOSAL: removing src/expect
- From: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- To: aaronraolete36 at aaronwl dot com, bje at air dot net dot au
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:24:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: removing src/expect
Hey, I have some good news about Cygwin.
Aaron LaFramboise stepped up and ran the gdb test suite on Cygwin
with the versions of Tcl+Expect+Dejagnu that already ship with Cygwin.
That's TCL 8.4, Expect 5.26, Dejagnu 1.4.2.x.
There is one problem with expect on gdb.base/maint.exp.
The problem is intermittent and happens with some runs and not others.
Other than that, the normal Cygwin versions of Tcl+Expect+Dejagnu
work fine for testing gdb.