RE: Neue Voelkerwanderung droht! <Id:2090> (rus5)

Thank you for sending me your email with the following subject:
     "Neue Voelkerwanderung droht! <Id:2090>"
To prevent your message from being lost in the torrents of spam that plague the net these days, I am now using Geobytes "`m..." to protect me from spam.

`m... has placed your message on hold pending human verification. Unlike any other product, `m... supports three levels of verification, so very few people that email me ever get to see this message, but in this case, it is necessary for me to ask you to click on the link below and verify that your message is not spam.

     http://mav.geobytes.com/m.htm?v&e=gcc@gcc.gnu.org&a=rus5

Further once verified you will be provided with a unique "CaseKeyed" (case sensitive) version of my email address which when used to contact me will ensure the immediate delivery of your future messages, without the need for further verification.

I really want to receive your email, so please follow the above link.