Re: What is needed to support uclinux shared libraries on MMU-lessARM?

Alexandre Oliva wrote:
On Jun 15, 2004, Bernardo Innocenti <bernie@develer.com> wrote:

There is an ldso in uClibc . Maybe not for MMU less architectures
:-) .

Yes, it's only used with MMU-enabled Linux kernels.

Nope. It works for frv-uclinux, but there are still some ld.so bits that haven't been integrated into the uClibc CVS tree.

I've never used (or seen) an FR-V processor. What are their major features? Where can I find some introductory material?

Just curious.