This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] Error with -funroll-loops and tramp3d-v3 testcase
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:58:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [lno] Error with -funroll-loops and tramp3d-v3 testcase
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Richard Guenther wrote:
I took the oportunity to give lno another whirl and got stuck with the
first experiment (i.e. -O2 -funroll-loops, just as I do for head and 3.4):
Would you file a PR about this, with a target of "lno"? That will help
the LNO people make sure that these problems get fixed before the
functionality is fully merged in.