This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gccbug reports?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu (Steve Kargl)
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski), dberlin at dberlin dot org (Daniel Berlin), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, giovannibajo at libero dot it (Giovanni Bajo), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:37:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gccbug reports?
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 11:21:51PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > > I use the email interface because I can attach patches to a bug report.
> > > If you go to bugzilla and create a new bug report, there is no way
> > > to *attach* (i.e., preserve tabs) a patch.
> > That is not true because you can attach the patch via the normal file
> > attachment, in fact there is a spot to say that this file is a patch.
> I certainly don't see anything like you describe in my browser
> when I go to http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi.
> You also need to define "normal file attachment" with
> respect to which browser.
I mean after you have filed the bug, you can attach the file.