export templates

My name is Joseph Erickson, I am graduate student currently stationed at
the University of Minnesota Duluth.

My question and comment goes like this, when will the g++ compiler support
the keyword "export" for compiling templates.

I hope that it is soon, as this feature would certainly set the gcc
compiler apart from other compilers.

Joseph Erickson