Re: Omniscient Debugging for C...

Joseph,

I see why you were unimpressed.

The project below does indeed have a vague relation to omniscient
debugging, but it's *very* vague. As a programmer using the two
tools, they would appear completely unrelated. Hence, trying to
the GCC tool in place of the ODB would convince you that there's
not much there.

Let me assure you that omniscient debugging *IS* incredible.
(Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself. It's on my site.
Should take you ten minutes.)

Then we can look at the question. Is there anyone interested
in creating history?

-Bil

(I am not knocking the GCC project. It's not supposed to be an
ODB. I suspect it's quite good for what it does.