RE: Notes from the testing BOF at the summit

  IIUIC that's exactly what you have there: notice the command line
specifies both the .exp file and the individual test within the .exp file
(that's what the "=testname" bit is about).  You can also use pattern
matching.

  BTW, this is all made clear in the DejaGnu documentation, which is vastly
improved (much credit is due to Rob Savoye) these days.  See
http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/manual/
and in particular
http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/manual/x397.html

    cheers,